Bank Of America
The Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions. They provide individual consumers, small-middle market businesses and large corporations, with a range of financial services. The bank has around 285,000 employees worldwide, offering positions to UK graduates to help serve the European marketplace.
The Bank of America encourages a diverse workplace and employs graduates whom are outgoing, confident and desire clear career progression.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- London, Frankfurt, Milan and other European locations
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline for most roles.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- Financial & insurance: 20 (9th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 10 (86th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)