Bloomberg LP is a financial software data and media company founded in 1981 by the now New York mayor, Michael Bloomberg. Bloomberg primarily provides financial software tools to companies in the financial sector via its Bloomberg terminal.
Bloomberg hires graduates from all educational backgrounds, only asking that candidates are committed to a career in the financial markets.
Bloomberg hires all year round with no distinct training programme. Bloomberg hires for entry level roles providing immersive training tailored to your specific career needs.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 15 (160th)
- London: 15 (34th)
- Information & communication: 15 (20th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 15 (61st)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)