Boots are a successful and innovative world leading healthcare and beauty retailer. With over 2,500 stores nationwide. Boots offer a range of programmes for talented graduates looking for a challenging and varied career.
Boots have their own line of products including No7, Soltan and Botanics, and are on the lookout for creative individuals to ensure their success as market leaders, and to keep evolving their product portfolio.
Degrees gradautes are recruited from include:
Boots also offer internships
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- £25,000 plus £1,000 joining bonus.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- In general a minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 380 (2nd)
- London: 65 (4th)
- North West: 55 (1st)
- East Midlands: 40 (2nd)
- Scotland: 40 (1st)
- South East: 35 (5th)
- West Midlands: 35 (3rd)
- South West: 25 (6th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 25 (5th)
- East of England: 25 (3rd)
- Wales: 10 (3rd)
- North East: 5 (16th)
- Northern Ireland: 5 (15th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 380 (1st)
- Health professionals: 355 (1st)
- Corporate managers & directors: 15 (13th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: 5 (15th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)
- Other managers & proprietors: Fewer than 5 (44th)