Established in 1974 by the merging of four companies, British Airways is the flag carrier airline of the United Kingdom. The airline is based in Waterside, Harmondsworth near its main hub at London Heathrow Airport. The airline flies to 175 destinations operating over 250 aircraft.
British Airways employs talented graduates with a curious, resilient and adaptable mind.
British Airways offers programmes lasting between 18 months and 3 years in:
- Operational research
- Leaders for business
- World Cargo
- Commercial Analyst
All programmes are hands-on with real responsibilities and challenges. Trainees are involved with the day-to-day tasks of running the business as well as contributing to the long-term strategic vision and success.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- London or Newcastle.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in relevant discipline for World Cargo, Operational Research, Engineering, Analyst roles.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- Transport & storage: 10 (5th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)