Capita is one of the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. This means they supply professional support services including customer, administration, IT, financial and training services, for clients. The company employ over 75,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
Capita have a commitment to providing unique and cost effective services to its clients, and seek proactive and self motivated graduates to help deliver.
Capita offers a two-year programme for graduates. The 'Lead the Way' programme is a modular training course designed to expose employees to all aspects of the business. Graduates specialise in one of the following:
- Leadership & Management
- Leadership in Project Management
- Leadership in Finance
- Commercial Leadership
- Data Analytics and Leadership
- Leading Business Development and Account Management
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Across UK and Ireland.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline., except for finance and commercial streams where a related degree is preferred.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 5 (437th)
- Administrative & support: 5 (7th)