Centrica plc is a British multinational utility company, primarily involved in the supply of electricity and gas to businesses and consumers across the UK. In Scotland it operates under Scottish Gas and British Gas in the rest of the UK. Centrica is also involved in the exploration of natural gas, electricity generation and the provision of household services.
Centrica recruits high calibre graduates who can grasp commercial issues and deliver solutions. The application process was designed with potential future leaders in mind.
Centrica offers programmes of between two and four years in the following areas:
- Customer Operations
- Customer Insights
- Supply Chain
- Information Systems
- Analyst Mid Stream
- Health, Safety and Environment
All programmes include an induction period designed to introduce employees to the company as a whole. Graduates then rotate around a number of placements designed to expose them to all areas of the business associated with their role. All employees are assigned a mentor in order to help with career development and ensure career excellence.
- 01753 494 000
- Location of Vacancies:
- Nationwide. Potential for opportunities abroad
- Starting Salary:
- £27,000–£32,000 plus £3,000 joining bonus
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any discipline for Marketing, Customer Operations, HR, Customer Insights and Supply Chain roles. Minimum of 2:1 in relevant discipline for Engineering, Information Systems, Finance, Analyst, Analyst Mid Stream and Health, Safety and Environment roles. Minimum of Master's in relevant discipline for Subsurface roles. Minimum of BBB or equivalent at A-level for Finance roles
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- Power supply: 10 (3rd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)
- Other managers & proprietors: Fewer than 5 (44th)