- Founded in 1865, Costain is a construction and civil engineering company based in the UK. It offers consultancy, project management and delivery, and operations and maintenance services. The company works primarily with UK-based companies which operate in transport, energy, water and waste infrastructures.
- Costain seeks graduates with ambition and commitment, as well as good teamwork and communication skills.
- An award-winning graduate scheme covers 11 disciplines, from civil engineering and chemical engineering, through English and business management, to computer and data science.
- All roles comprise a broadening of experience and trainees are assigned to a variety of projects. Graduates are assigned mentors to assist and guide them through their respective programme.
- A three-year accredited development programme, designed to fast track to Chartered status with a wide number of professional institutions within five years.
- 01628 842444
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- 2:1 degree or above in a relevant degree subject.
- Internships Offered:
- Application Deadline:
- Thursday, 31st December 2015
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- London: 10 (53rd)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- South West: 5 (31st)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Fewer than 5 (103rd)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Construction: 20 (7th)