Credit Suisse is a Switzerland based multinational financial services firm. The company is organised as a stock corporation with four divisions; Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and the Shared Services Group. Credit Suisse has a rich history, dating back to 1856.
Credit Suisse seeks well qualified graduates whom show signs of vision, enthusiasm and leadership.
Credit Suisse offers training programmes in the following areas:
All programmes aim to provide excellent support whilst offering technical and financial support from high level colleagues. Credit Suisse will support you in your progress towards professional qualifications.
- 020 7888 8888
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of advanced degree in related field for Quantitative programmes; Minimum of Master's degree in any field for Analyst programmes; Minimum of MBA or equivalent for Associate programmes
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- London: 10 (53rd)
- Financial & insurance: 10 (19th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)