Day Lewis Pharmacy
Originally founded as two pharmacies in 1975, the Day Lewis group is a family-owned pharmacy chain, with over 160 branches across the UK, primarily based in the South and South West of England. The company provides healthcare support, advice and health and beauty products.
Day Lewis looks for committed members seeking a highly collaborative environment.
Day Lewis supports its employees through their Pharmacy qualifications, providing classroom training, development opportunities and and online training – all of which is rewarded and recognised by the Day Lewis Academy.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Relevant degree.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 20 (17th)
- Health professionals: 20 (7th)