Founded in 1778, in London, as a drapers' store, Debenhams is now one of the UK's leading department stores. With 167 stores across the nation and 29,000 employees, Debenhams provides the British public with primarily, fashion clothing, but also stocks items such as electricals and toys.
Debenhams seeks graduates with a flair for fashion, a passion for customer satisfaction and those able to adapt in a challenging environment.
Debenhams offers a twelve month, 'Store Management Training Programme' and an eighteenth month programme for those seeking to work in Merchandising or Buying. Programmes include careful career planning and structured training, designed to ensure you are fully prepared for the challenges your role brings.
- 08445 616162
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:2 in any degree discipline
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 15 (160th)
- London: 5 (106th)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Fewer than 5 (103rd)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 15 (24th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: 5 (15th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)
- Other managers & proprietors: Fewer than 5 (44th)