Deutsche Bank was founded in 1870 as a foreign trade bank and within three years had established itself in Japan, China and the UK. In the early twentieth century, the company restructured itself to include retail banking. The Deutsche Bank is now one the largest investment banks serving over 70 countries.
Whatever your degree discipline if you are able to analyse business, make informed judgements and act with assurance, you may want to consider a career with Deutsche Bank.
- 020 754 58000
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 15 (160th)
- Financial & insurance: 15 (12th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)