Formed via the merger of three energy companies, EDF Energy has grown to become one of the UK's largest energy companies. It employs over 20,000 people and handles 5.7 million customer accounts. The company is organised into three different business units; Nuclear Generation, Nuclear New Build and Energy Sourcing & Customer Supply. There are graduate opportunities within all three units.
EDF Energy have roles for science and engineering graduates, or graduates with bright business minds whom are committed to becoming experts in the business of energy.
EDF Energy offers one or two year programmes in the following areas:
- Nuclear Science & Engineering
All programmes offer challenging work, rapid progress and extensive training. EDF will give you opportunities to work towards relevant professional qualifications.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in related discipline for most roles.
- Internships Offered:
- Application Deadline:
- Wednesday, 31st December 2014
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- South West: 10 (21st)
- Scotland: 5 (55th)
- North West: 5 (44th)
- London: Fewer than 5 (342nd)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- North East: Fewer than 5 (53rd)
- Power supply: 20 (2nd)