Ford Motor Company is a multinational car and commercial vehicle brand founded by Henry in 1903. Ford had spread to the UK by 1909, being named Ford of Britain in 1960. It is one of the largest automakers in the world and is listed on the Fortune 500 list.
Ford employs a number of graduates from a variety of disciplines. Those whom are employed will contribute to the design of vehicles, the purchasing of components, the build, marketing and sale of the vehicles.
Ford trains its graduate employees on the job. Employees spend the first few years rotating around a variety of roles associated with their area in order to broaden personal development and provide the necessary challenge and experience to ensure a successful career at Ford. Ford trains graduates in the following areas:
- Communications & Public Affairs
- Information Technology
- Marketing Sales and Service
- Product Development
- Sustainability & Environmental Engineering.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:2 in any discipline for some roles. Minimum of of 2:2 in relevant discipline for technical roles.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- Manufacturing: 20 (15th)