Grant Thornton is part of a global organisation delivering audit, tax and advisory services to clients in more than 130 countries.
Around 350 graduates, school leavers, placements and interns join the business in 20 of its UK offices each year, getting varied, hands-on experience from the outset. The goal being to grow business people, respected advisers with real-world experience who have the drive to make a difference.
Grant Thornton operates a structured three year graduate programme across 3 business areas:
Graduates are thrown in at the deep end, being exposed to client work early on in their career. They'll learn directly from seniors in the business as well as attending formal training sessions, all whilst being supported towards gaining chartership.
- 020 7383 5100
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Graduates usually have a 2:1, 300 UCAS points, and Bs at GCSE English and Maths. But it's not all about academic performance, if you've excelled in other areas Grant Thornton will consider your application.
- Internships Offered:
- Current Vacancies:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 75 (22nd)
- London: 20 (25th)
- North West: 10 (23rd)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 10 (15th)
- Northern Ireland: 10 (9th)
- Scotland: 5 (55th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- East of England: 5 (30th)
- Overseas: 5 (16th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Professional, scientific & technical: 75 (7th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 75 (3rd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)