- The Home Office is a ministerial Government department. Its responsibilities include immigration, UK Visas and passports, security, law and order, the police and other security services such as MI5. It is also in charge of policy on security-related issues e.g. drugs, counter-terrorism and crime.
- The Home Office employs graduates who are engaged, diverse, flexible and ambitious.
- The Civil Service's graduate recruitment programme offers an accelerated route to leadership within the Civil Service.
- The Fast Stream schemes cover areas including the diplomatic service, finance, digital and technology and statistics.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- A 2:1 or 2:2 in an appropriate subject (depending on your area of application).
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 15 (160th)
- London: 10 (53rd)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- West Midlands: Fewer than 5 (104th)
- Public administration & defence: 15 (15th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Protective service occupations: 5 (15th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)
- Teaching & educational professionals: Fewer than 5 (120th)