Home Retail Group
Home Retail Group is one of the UK's leading home and general merchandiser. It is the parent company of Homebase. Argos and Financial Services and is listed on the FTSE 250 index.
Home Retail Group seeks graduates with strong technical and problem solving skills for Information Systems roles and strong analytical and communication skills for Finance roles.
Home Retail Group offers the following programmes:
- Information Systems Graduate Programme
- Finance Graduate Scheme
On both programmes you will be assigned a personal mentor who will support you as you are exposed to various areas of the business. Home Retail Group will also fund progress towards professional qualifications.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Milton Keynes
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in related discipline for Information Systems roles. Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline for Finance roles. Minimum of 300 UCAS points and Grade B in GCSE Maths for Finance roles
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 5 (437th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 5 (52nd)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: 5 (15th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)