International Business Machines, more commonly known as IBM, is a large IT company providing IT consultancy and services to businesses worldwide. IBM has just over 100 years of history and now employs over 426,750 people in over 170 countries, with 20,000 employed in the UK.
IBM provides training programmes for well rounded graduates with a passion for IT.
IBM offers training programmes of two years in these four core areas:
All programmes are personally tailored to ensure you develop specialist skills, receive commercial exposure and gain recognised professional qualifications.
- 023 9256 1000
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Nationwide. Occasionally abroad.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline for most roles. For Consultancy roles preferably in related discipline. For Strategic Analytics Consultant, degree must have had a high level of mathematical content, and applicant must have a minimum of grade A at A-level Maths.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 90 (18th)
- London: 35 (13th)
- South East: 25 (7th)
- East Midlands: 10 (17th)
- North West: 5 (44th)
- South West: 5 (31st)
- Overseas: 5 (16th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- West Midlands: Fewer than 5 (104th)
- Northern Ireland: Fewer than 5 (47th)
- Information & communication: 90 (3rd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 60 (9th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 25 (15th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)