Intel is an American company that produces and sells semiconductor chips, microprocessors and a range of technological and computing products. Although based in the USA it is an internationally operating company with centres in Swindon and Winnersh.
Intel seeks dynamic, organised graduates who work well in a team.
At Intel there are career possibilities in:
- Corporate services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Legal and Corporate Affairs
- Materials, Planning and Purchasing
- Sales and Marketing
- Veterans and Military Service Members
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Competitive with the opportunity for bonuses.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 5 (437th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: Fewer than 5 (406th)