Jaguar Land Rover
Jaguar Land Rover has over 60 years of heritage, with the development of Jaguar in 1938 and later the introduction to the market of Land Rover in 1948. Jaguar Land Rover now sell to over 170 countries.
Jaguar Land Rover focus on revolutionary technologies, performance and craftsmanship. Whether you're a graduate looking for a career in design or even finance, Jaguar Land Rover demand creative individuals willing to push boundaries to help them grow their brand.
Graduates are offered a two year programme, designed to support a blend of technical expertise and carefully planned personal development to help you hit the ground running. Graduates enroll on a programme in one of the following areas:
- Product Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Commercial Engineering
- Engineering Quality
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Marketing Sales & Service
- Information Technology
- Company Quality
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- 6 different locations.
- Starting Salary:
- £29,000 and a £2,000 joining bonus.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:2 in any degree for most graduate programmes. Certain areas require degrees in specific disciplines.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 165 (7th)
- West Midlands: 155 (1st)
- North West: 5 (44th)
- London: Fewer than 5 (342nd)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Manufacturing: 165 (1st)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 140 (1st)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 10 (59th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: 10 (3rd)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)