At KPMG, the people make the place. And what’s that place like exactly? In short, it’s one where everyone feels valued, and hard work is recognised and rewarded.
It’s also a place that’s growing. Since a number of European firms merged to form KPMG Europe LLP, they have become the largest fully-integrated accountancy firm in Europe, offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services to everyone from oil companies to music gurus. But it’s not just what KPMG does that’s important. It’s the way that we do it. The values don’t just live on a wall. They’re a way of life, underpinning the way KPMG works with clients and with each other.
So what can you look forward to at KPMG? Exposure to clients from day one and the chance to work on challenging projects. Consider it the perfect opportunity to find out more about working in professional services and discovering whether it is the right path for you.
Despite the focus on developing your skills, it’s not all work and no play. Whether it’s joining societies and sports teams or enjoying volunteering days, free lunches and social activities, KPMG is a fantastic place to start developing your technical and personal skills.
Whether you’re looking to kickstart a successful career in business, develop your commercial insight or play a key role in the firm’s success, we have graduate opportunities available across our business in Audit, Tax & Pensions, Advisory and Central Services. Your voice matters to us, so make sure it’s heard.
- 0500 664 665
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Subjects Recruited from:
- Any discipline.
- Placements in:
- Any discipline.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum grade B GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent; Generally a minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points or equivalent; Minimum 2:1 degree in any discipline.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 360 (3rd)
- London: 145 (1st)
- South East: 30 (6th)
- West Midlands: 30 (5th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 30 (1st)
- Scotland: 25 (8th)
- North West: 25 (6th)
- South West: 20 (7th)
- Overseas: 20 (2nd)
- Northern Ireland: 15 (5th)
- East of England: 5 (30th)
- East Midlands: 5 (25th)
- North East: 5 (16th)
- Wales: 5 (12th)
- Professional, scientific & technical: 360 (2nd)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 340 (2nd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 15 (61st)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Corporate managers & directors: Fewer than 5 (96th)
- Protective service occupations: Fewer than 5 (36th)