Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group is one of the UK's leading financial institutions, operating multiple brands including Lloyds TSB, Halifax and Bank of Scotland. Lloyds' emphasis is on retail banking but they also deliver corporate banking and risk management services to businesses with an annual turnover of up to £15,000,000.
Lloyds look for graduates with strong interpersonal skills among other talents such as a drive and willingness to make a difference.
Lloyds provide an intensive training programme with an emphasis on performance, leadership and management. Lloyds offer their graduates ongoing support which fosters learning and development, and accelerates its employees to managerial roles.
Lloyds Banking Group offers programmes of two and three years in the following areas:
- Customer Facing
- Business Management
- Innovation Technology
- Financial Management
- 020 7626 1500
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Subjects Recruited from:
- Any discipline.
- Placements in:
- Any discipline.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- £28,000 plus a £3,000 relocation allowance.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:2 in any degree discipline. 300-320 UCAS Tariff points depending on the programme.
- Internships Offered:
- Application Deadline:
- Saturday, 31st December 2016
- Current Vacancies:
We advise you to apply as soon as possible.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 115 (10th)
- London: 50 (6th)
- Scotland: 30 (4th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 10 (15th)
- North West: 5 (44th)
- South West: 5 (31st)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- Wales: 5 (12th)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Northern Ireland: Fewer than 5 (47th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)