- An international organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services.
- Mazars operates in 73 countries, from 250 offices, with some 15,000 employees.
- A wide range of vacancies for graduates, including:
- Chartered accountancy
- Fnancial planning
- Governance risk & internal controls (internal audit)
- Outsourcing services
- 01582 700738
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- At least a 2:1 degree, although the subject is not important; at least 280 UCAS points; grade B or above in GSCE English Language and Maths.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 15 (160th)
- London: 5 (106th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 5 (30th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- West Midlands: Fewer than 5 (104th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Professional, scientific & technical: 15 (20th)