Tracing its origins back to a market stall in Bradford, in 1899, Morrisons is now one of the UK's 'big four' supermarkets with nearly 500 stores nationwide. They also take pride in the fact that they own nearly all of their supply chain resulting in them being one of the largest fresh food producers in the UK.
Whatever your degree specialisation, Morrisons have a role for you. All they ask is that you're passionate about retail and a real 'go getter' with high standards who is motivated by challenge.
Morrisons offers two year programmes in the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Group Wide
- IT and Business Change
- Human Resources
All programmes include a development plan individually tailored to your career needs. Morrisons believe in hands on approach so you'll be given high degrees of responsibility from day one.
- 0845 611 5000
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Bradford. Nationwide for Retail.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline. Minimum of 280 UCAS points. Minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths and English. Minimum of 2:2 in relevant discipline for Retail scheme.
- Internships Offered:
- Application Deadline:
- Sunday, 4th January 2015
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: 10 (15th)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- London: Fewer than 5 (342nd)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- East Midlands: Fewer than 5 (77th)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Wholesale, retail & vehicle repair: 20 (17th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 10 (16th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Other managers & proprietors: 5 (15th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)