Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble (P&G) is a large multinational consumer goods company that owns a number of well-known brands such as Ariel, Oral-B, Always and Gillette.
P&G employ people in a range of areas including Sales, Engineering and Research & Development, and the application process will involve an assessment as well as an initial and final interview.
For those looking for an office role, P&G has three offices in the UK: Harrogate, where the primary focus is sales; Newcastle, where the focus in on Finance, IT and HR; and London, where there are employees from most areas of the company.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Nationwide and Ireland. Some opportunities in Western Europe also
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in any disciple for most roles. Manufacturing roles require a degree in a scientific discipline
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- North East: 10 (7th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- North West: 5 (44th)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- Overseas: Fewer than 5 (40th)
- Manufacturing: 20 (15th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 10 (86th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)