QinetiQ is a defence technology specialist company working across defence, aerospace, security, and commercial markets. The British business was formed when the Defence Evaluation and Research Agency was privatised in 2001.
QinetiQ seeks problem solving graduates with good academic records, excellent communication and teamwork skills, and the desire to succeed.
QiniteQ operates graduate schemes in the following areas:
- Head Office
- Procurement Advisory Services
All programmes offer trainees experience across a range of projects giving them the technical expertise and business based skills needed to succeed at QinetiQ. Trainees are supported in gaining professional qualifications.
- 0870 010 0942
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Degree in relevant discipline.
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 20 (121st)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- South West: 5 (31st)
- West Midlands: 5 (30th)
- London: Fewer than 5 (342nd)
- Wales: Fewer than 5 (50th)
- Manufacturing: 20 (15th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 20 (44th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: Fewer than 5 (430th)