Ramboll is an engineering consultant group headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. Ramboll provides specific skills, services and solutions in buildings, transport, the environment, energy, telecom, oil & gas and management consulting.
The company looks for graduates with energy, resourcefulness and a desire to progress.
Ramboll offers training to graduates when they begin at the company to initiate them into the company and familiarize them with a new way of working.
- +44 (0)20 7631 5291
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- MEng in relevant discipline for some Engineering roles and a 2:1 in relevant undergraduate degree for others.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- London: 5 (106th)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- North West: Fewer than 5 (149th)
- Scotland: Fewer than 5 (137th)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- Professional, scientific & technical: 10 (30th)