Reed is one of the largest employment agencies in the UK. It is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions.
Reed recruits high calibre graduates to join its graduate training scheme.
Reed offers a three year graduate training scheme, designed to offer you a diverse range of opportunities to help focus your career later down the line. Graduates undergo a rotation scheme, starting in operational roles and progressing to management roles, all with the aim of creating future senior managers at Reed. Reed also sponsors you in gaining professionally recognised qualifications.
- Location of Vacancies:
- Starting Salary:
- £21,000 plus joining bonus of £2,000
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline. Minimum of 300 UCAS points
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 5 (148th)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 5 (141st)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)