Rolls-Royce Group PLC has heritage dating back to 1906. Originally known as Rolls-Royce Limited, the company later split into Rolls-Royce Group PLC and Rolls Royce Motor Cars. This page refers to Rolls-Royce PLC, a multinational power systems company serving civil and defence aerospace industries, and marine and energy markets.
Whether you're an engineering Master's graduate or Bachelor's graduate looking to break into business, Rolls-Royce have a role for you. Their graduate schemes promise professional training, whilst gaining experience in locations worldwide, and the time to develop your own specialist skills.
Rolls-Royce Group PLC offers two distinct programmes for all areas of employment:
- Leadership Programme (36–42 months)
- Professional Excellence Programme (12–18 months)
- 020 7222 9020
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Nationwide in the UK. Also globally in Europe, Asia and North America.
- Starting Salary:
- £28,000 plus a £2,000 starting bonus.
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Minimum of 2:1 in any degree discipline for most roles. For Engineering roles, MEng, MSc, MPhys and A-Levels in Maths and Physics or Chemistry at grade B or above.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 125 (9th)
- East Midlands: 90 (1st)
- South West: 10 (21st)
- West Midlands: 10 (15th)
- South East: 5 (54th)
- Yorkshire and the Humber: Fewer than 5 (103rd)
- Manufacturing: 125 (2nd)
- Science, research, engineering & technology professionals: 110 (3rd)
- Business, media & public service professionals: 10 (59th)
- Corporate managers & directors: 5 (24th)
- Culture, media & sports occupations: Fewer than 5 (117th)
- Other managers & proprietors: Fewer than 5 (44th)