Schlumberger is one of the world's leading oilfield service providers. The company's core aims includes the improvement of exploration and production performance for oil and gas companies around the world.
Schlumberger has a number of frontline and commercial roles for graduates who seek a challenging career and a desire to travel the world.
Schlumberger offers entry-level training in the following areas:
- Engineering, Research, & Operations
- Geoscience & Petrotechnical
- Commercial Business
- Other Businesses
Graduates are trained on-the-job, learning from and collaborating with some of the industry's best.
- Number of Graduate Vacancies per Year:
- Applicants per Place:
- Location of Vacancies:
- Global opportunities.
- Starting Salary:
- Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Diploma in relevant discipline for some roles. Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline for some roles. Master's degree in relevant discipline for some roles. PHD in relevant discipline for research roles.
- Internships Offered:
Graduate Employer League Tables
- Overall Intake: 10 (244th)
- Scotland: 5 (55th)
- Overseas: 5 (16th)
- South East: Fewer than 5 (164th)
- South West: Fewer than 5 (112th)
- East of England: Fewer than 5 (94th)
- Mining & quarrying: 10 (3rd)