University of Central Lancashire
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Around 2,200 places are available in UCLan halls of residence for students, including postgraduates; halls are located within or very close to the heart of the main campus.
- Students live in flats which include a kitchen diner and, in some halls, a communal area. There is the option of standard or en-suite bedrooms, which are priced accordingly. There are also adapted rooms in the halls for those students with disabilities.
- All university halls are self-catering and the prices include all fuel and water bills; students also receive free Internet access in all halls owned or leased by UCLan.
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Please refer to the university website for details of UCLan bursary schemes and scholarships available.
- Please refer to the university website for details of over 200 taught postgraduate programmes, and the university's wide range of research degree themes.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
4,279 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 28%
- Part Time 72%
- UK 84%
- EU 3%
- Other 13%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Business & administrative studies||145||690||835|
|Subjects allied to medicine||100||650||750|
|Medicine & dentistry||15||270||285|
|Creative arts & design||10||180||190|
|Engineering & technology||25||145||170|
|Architecture, building & planning||20||140||160|
|Mass communications & documentation||10||55||65|
|Agriculture & related subjects||0||50||50|
|Historical & philosophical studies||15||15||30|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.