University of Chester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Quick Guides to Undergraduate Tuition Fees
- Find and check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Chester Bursary: worth £1,500, for any new full-time undergraduate degree entrant paying a tuition fee of over £6,000, with a household income of £25,000 or less. This comprises £500 of benefits in each year of the programme.
- Care Leavers Bursary: providing £6,000 of benefits over duration of a three year course, available to verified care leavers on a first come, first served basis. Up to a maximum of £8,000 if the award is made from the foundation year of a programme.
- Young Adult Carers Bursary: a bursary package for young carers worth £4,500 over a three year course. Offered in partnership with organisations such as Cheshire Young Carers (CYC). Up to a maximum of £6,000 if the award is made from the foundation year of a programme.
- Foundation Year: all students (Home and EU) on the university's extended degree programmes including a Level 3 foundation year receive a £1,000 fee waiver in the first, foundation year of study.
- Other awards are available for part-time students with a low household income and students who excel in music and sport.