University of Chester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2017
|Minimum fee||£4,305||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2016 as reported to OFFA.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- The Chester Bursary: awarded to new full-time undergraduate students paying a tuition fee of over £6,000, whose means tested household income is £25,000 or less. This bursary is awarded automatically. The Chester Bursary for Part-Time Students is available to new part-time undergraduate students enrolled for a minimum of 40 credits at the start of Level 4, paying a tuition fee of at least £7,000, whose means tested household income is £25,000 or less.
- Care Leavers Bursary: awarded to new full-time Level 4 undergraduate home students under the age of 25, paying a tuition fee of over £6,000, who have evidence of their care leaver status.
- Young Adult Carers Bursary: awarded to eligible young carers.
- In addition, a range of subject-specific scholarships and bursaries are available.
- Please refer to the university website for details.