University of Chester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
- Clearing & Adjustment
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees 2018
|Minimum fee||£7,650||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at August 2017 as reported to OFFA. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- Bursaries are awarded automatically through means-tested household income or through provision of necessary evidence e.g. care leaver status.
- The University of Chester offers the Chester Bursary (and part-time bursary) for students with a means-tested household income of £25,000 or less; a Care Leaver bursary of up to £6,000 (up to £8,000 for those starting at Level 3); and a Young Adult Carers bursary of £4,500.
- The University of Chester offers a number of scholarships and discount options with specific criteria and deadlines, all listed on the website.
- Please refer to the university website for details, including of awards for international students.