University of Chester
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Chester Business School
The Chester MBA
- The Chester values-based MBA has a proven track record of success working with learners from globally recognised companies, and many types of sectors and industries. The MBA aims to develop leaders who have integrity and are ethical; and to develop reflective learners who put their knowledge into practice.
- Links with senior business leaders from global companies and financial institutions give students a view into some of the world’s most successful and pioneering businesses. Students also work with UK businesses on bespoke projects.
- The Chester MBA is flexible in length, with a wide range of electives enabling students to tailor their learning to their career goals.
- The course offers opportunities to develop leadership skills and personal development through adventurous activities, including: an adventure day, at a local outdoor centre, and a leadership retreat, located in the Snowdonia National Park.
- The Business School is an approved centre of the Institute of Leadership and Management, offering free student membership.
- One year full-time.
Accreditations: The Chester part-time MBA is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) and offers students a route to CIPS status.
- Please refer to the full-time programme.
- Two years part-time.
MBA Tuition Fees
The following are the typical annual course fees for MBA students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2018–2019). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Student Origin||MBA (£)|
Queen's Park Campus, Queens Park Road, Chester, CH4 7AD