University of Chichester
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business with Marketing
- MSc International Business with Finance
- For PhD supervision topic and interests look at the Research Supervisors available within the department.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
844 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 43%
- Part Time 57%
- UK 96%
- EU 2%
- Other 1%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||10||110||125|
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||30||40|
|Business & administrative studies||0||25||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.