University of Chichester
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2017–2018). Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|
- Teaching takes place in a classroom or ordinary lecture theatre. Subjects with classroom teaching might include history, maths and philosophy.
- Subjects taught in classrooms and laboratories, such as languages.
- Much of the teaching may take place in a laboratory and includes biology, chemistry and physics.
- Dentistry, medicine and veterinary medicine are the clinical subjects.
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business with Marketing
- MSc International Business with Finance
- For PhD supervision topic and interests look at the Research Supervisors available within the department.
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
844 postgraduate students in 2015–16:
Mode of study
- Full Time 43%
- Part Time 57%
- UK 96%
- EU 2%
- Other 1%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||10||110||125|
|Historical & philosophical studies||10||30||40|
|Business & administrative studies||0||25||25|
Figures are rounded to the nearest five.