University of Chichester
- Undergraduate Students
- International Students
- The University of Chichester offers 37 different postgraduate courses, including PCGE courses, and Masters programames in areas such as Sport Science, History and Business.
- The University of Chichester Business School offers you a wide range of degree programmes in business and management related subject areas. The school also has a key external business facing role through the provision of services to organisations in the region.
- In terms of learning and teaching our approach is distinctive when compared to that adopted by many universities. We take pride in the supportive learning environment that we provide, and to us students are not just a ‘face in the crowd’. One way in which this is reflected is through avoiding mass lectures and instead focusing on relatively small group learning. We believe that this approach enables a more effective learning environment.
- Our Business School offers a range of postgraduate programmes in business designed to suit the needs of non-business undergraduates wishing to develop further their knowledge and skills.
- The programmes capitalise on over 10 years' experience of teaching specialist business and management education, and have the following features:
- Delivered in the supportive learning environment that we take pride in offering our students
- No large lectures, instead delivered through a workshop based, interactive, small group learning environment
- State of the art learning facilities
- Additional academic and language support if English is not your first language
What do Postgraduate Students Study?
The 800 postgraduate students enrolled in the academic year 2014/15 comprise:
Mode of study
- Full Time 45%
- Part Time 55%
- UK 96%
- EU 2%
- Other 2%
Numbers of Students by Subject Area
|Creative arts & design||12||111||123|
|Historical & philosophical studies||11||30||41|
|Business & administrative studies||0||27||27|
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business with Marketing
- MSc International Business with Finance
- For PhD supervision topic and interests look at the Research Supervisors available within the department.
Postgraduate Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for postgraduate students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Taught Postgraduate|