City College Norwich
Founded in 1891, City College Norwich offers a range of full- and part-time further and higher education courses. All higher education courses are validated by the University of East Anglia.
UCAS Code: N82
Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF)
TEF Bronze is awarded to institutions that deliver teaching, learning and outcomes for their students that meet "rigorous national quality requirements" for higher education in the UK. Find out more about TEF.
Student Services and Facilities
- The Information, Advice and Guidance Services offer advice and guidance for all career-related queries.
- The Inclusive Learning Support Team provides help and support to students with visual or hearing impairment, physical or mental health difficulties and offers assistance to all with a specific learning difference.
- Email ILST@ccn.ac.uk, or telephone 01603 773066 for more information.
- The Students’ Union supports and represents students, and offers clubs, societies and events.
- City College Norwich (CCN) was founded in 1891 and has been in its current location since 1953.
Notable Alumni and Famous Faces
- Stephen Fry – comedian and actor.
- Beth Orton – singer/songwriter.
- Ed Sheeran – singer/songwriter.
- Derek Rayner – CEO of Marks and Spencer.
- Tom Aikens – professional and Michelin starred chef.
- Maria Landon – former street worker turned author.
- Sam Claflin – actor.
- Rodolfo Gonzalez – GP2 driver.
- Kai Man Wong – presenter, co-producer and write of DigitalRev.
City College Norwich, Ipswich Road, Norfolk, NR2 2LJ, England