City College Plymouth

Campus and Crime Map

Student Accommodation

  • Students studying for HE course awarded by Plymouth University do not qualify for halls of residence at Plymouth University.
  • City College Plymouth recommends the UNITE student accommodation service. Unite is a private company providing high quality student accommodation in a range of university cities. For information visit UNITE at www.unite-students.com.