City of Glasgow College
City of Glasgow College (CGC) provides a range of further and higher education courses to students in and around Glasgow.
Student Services and Facilities
- Resources are available to help students create a professional CV and prepare for job interviews.
- The careers team assists with applying for work experience, developing employability skills, and provides practical advice on CVs and interviews.
- They provide information, advice and guidance to help plan careers after graduation and keep students informed of vacancies in their field.
- The student support team provides assistance and advice. They will put together a Personal Learning Support Plan (PLSP).
- Support includes sign language interpreters, electronic note-takers, education support workers (to read, scribe and note-take), provision of a personal emergency evacuation plan, equipment loan (laptops and digital voice recorders), adaptation of teaching, learning or assessment materials, workshops or one-to-one support in study skills.
- For more information telephone 0141 566 4109.
- All students over the age of 16 are automatically a member of the Students' Association.
- The association offers entertainment facilities and a free internet café.
- The association produces a student magazine, runs the student radio station, and organises student sport.
- The City of Glasgow College was formed by the merger of 3 local colleges in September 2010.
City of Glasgow College, City Campus North Hanover Street, 60 North Hanover Street , Glasgow , G1 2BP