- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
- International Students
Annual Undergraduate Tuition Fees
|Minimum fee||£6,000||Maximum fee||£9,250|
Minimum fee charged before fee waivers are taken into account; maximum fee permitted under the institution's access agreement for one or more courses. Fees correct at time of publication. Fees may be subject to change. Always confirm individual course fees with the university.
- Check fees for specific courses on our Course Chooser.
- Find out more about university tuition fees and financial support wherever you're from and wherever you're planning to study.
- Use our Student Loan Calculator to estimate when you would repay your loan.
Bursaries and Scholarships
- City, University of London has a range of scholarships and prizes available for all students.
- Some of these bursaries and scholarships are offered by City, including The Lord Mayor of London Scholarships for Academic Excellence, while others are offered by external organisations. The institutions also offers financial support for mature students, The City Cares Awards, and the Article 26 Scholarship for asylum seekers. Please refer to the university website for details.