City, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Why Study Here?
- City, University of London is a leading international institution and the only institution in London to be both committed to academic excellence and focused on business and the professions.
- 1st in London for student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide 2017).
What Do International Students Study?
English Language Requirements
- Our English requirements vary from course to course. Please check our website for more details.
Fees and Funding
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|
Bursaries and Scholarships
- City offer a range of bursaries scholarships available for students from UK/EU and international backgrounds, each based on what qualifications you are studying.
Pre-Arrival and Welcome
- An Orientation Week takes place the week before courses begin and offers information and advice to help students settle in to the university.
- Schools also offer a range of events to support their international students.
Accommodation for International Students
- City, University of London offers a variety of accommodation options and support services for undergraduate students.
- City, University of London works with several third party housing providers offering safe and modern accommodation within easy travelling distance of the main City buildings for international and exchange students. For more information visit our website.
Organisations for International Students
- There is a wide range of student organisations on campus for international students.
- Visit City, University of London's Students’ Union website for a full list.
- Our award-winning Student Centre should be able to help with any enquiry.
- Dubai (Cass Business School – MBA only).
- MSc Aviation Management modules are offered overseas.