City, University of London
- Undergraduate Students
- Postgraduate Students
Pre-Arrival and Welcome Arrangements
- The yearly Welcome Reception at Mansion House is organised for all international students joining City in September. This event is for both undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
- The Reception is an opportunity to meet key members of university staff and to get to know fellow international students. Whilst enjoying drinks and canapés, students will be formally welcomed by the President of City, University of London, and by the university's Rector, the Lord Mayor of London.
English Language Requirements
- English requirements vary from course to course.
- Pre-sessional language courses are available as 4, 8 and 12 week programmes, running from late June to early September.
- Please refer to the university website for details.
Accommodation for International Students
- City, University of London works with several third party housing providers offering safe and modern accommodation within easy travelling distance of the main City buildings.
- International students attending the university for the full academic year are eligible to apply for accommodation in City's nominated halls. For undergraduate students, the terms and conditions of City's accommodation Guarantee Scheme for undergraduate students will apply, please refer to the university website.
- Exchange and Erasmus students who are only studying at City for one semester can also apply for accommodation through the university's Study Abroad Office for a limited number of rooms with shorter contracts of September–December and January–June. Priority for rooms is given to students from organisations that have an official agreement with the Study Abroad Office.
- Prices and room availability are available on request through the Study Abroad Office.
The following are the typical annual course fees for overseas students submitted to us by the university (Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees 2016–2017):
|Type of Course||Undergraduate||Taught Postgraduate|