Boost your career prospects by studying in a CIAT Centre of Excellence. Through live projects you’ll gain latest industry thinking in design, technology, architecture, sustainability and construction.
- Gain a real advantage over other candidates in the job market: this degree equips you with a recognised professional qualification and latest industry thinking
- Join one of the UK’s oldest standing courses accredited by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT): we gained our original accreditation back in 1997 and have built an impressive reputation ever since
- Reach high professional standards: we are one of only a few CIAT Centres of Excellence in the UK and abroad
- Learn through practical architectural design and technology projects, field trips and guest lectures delivered by leading professionals
- Take the opportunity to gain vital practical experience with an optional year on an industry placement
- Draw on our links with major names in the sector locally, nationally and internationally
Our graduates work in architectural practices or take on many different types of roles in consultancy and with central and local government, property developers, building contractors, housing associations, banks, retail enterprises and manufacturing companies.
- A level
- UCAS Tariff
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
Grades / Points
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Derby is recognised for its teaching quality, rated Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework 2017. Industry-experienced lecturers, modern facilities, and opportunities for placements and study abroad combine to give students the practical skills, academic knowledge, and confidence to succeed in their chosen career.