Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | Main Site | 4 Years | 23-SEP-20
- Sandwich | Main Site | 4 Years | 23-SEP-20
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
Grades / Points
including B in German
About this University
The University of Leeds, established in 1904, is one of the largest higher education institutions in the UK, renowned globally for the quality of its teaching and research. Its strong academic expertise combined with the breadth of disciplines provides a wealth of opportunities, and has a real cultural, economic and societal impact on the world. The university strives for academic excellence within an ethical framework informed by its values of integrity, equality and inclusion, community and professionalism.