- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Extended Project
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- OCR Cambridge Technical Diploma
- OCR Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate
- OCR Cambridge Technical Foundation Diploma
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Grades / Points
Grades ABB. This must include Grade A English Literature (or English Language and Literature, but NOT English Language alone). Typical Contextual Offer: BBB, including Grade A in English Literature (or English Language and Literature)If you offer Latin and Greek as two of your subjects, you will continue your study of these languages; if you have not studied these before, then you will begin your study of them.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Manchester is one of the largest single-site universities in the UK, with 40,000 students from almost every country in the world. With world-leading research and social responsibility at its heart, Manchester is a place to innovate, to lead and to make a difference. A Russell Group university, it is ranked in the top 30 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020).
University Recruitment And Adm