- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Extended Project
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- OCR Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
Grades / Points
Grades ABB to include History, plus either Economics or Maths (the Grade A must be in one of these three subjects). Typical Contextual Offer: Grades BBB to include History, plus either Economics or Maths.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Manchester is one of the largest single-site universities in the UK, with 40,000 students from almost every country in the world. With world-leading research and social responsibility at its heart, Manchester is a place to innovate, to lead and to make a difference. A Russell Group university, it is ranked in the top 30 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020).
University Recruitment And Adm