Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | Main Site | 3 Years | 21-SEP-20
- Sandwich | Main Site | 4 Years | 21-SEP-20
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- UCAS Tariff
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Extended Project
- Access to HE Diploma
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
104 - 120 UCAS Tariff points including a minimum of 3 A Levels. Including Grade B in Biology/ Human Biology and Grade C in a second Science subject. General Studies is excluded. Suitable second Science subjects are Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Physical Education, Environmental Science, Environmental Studies, Psychology, Geography, Geology, Applied Science, and Food/ Nutrition Technology.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Plymouth's impressive campus sits within the heart of 'Britain's Ocean City', between the sea, Cornwall and Dartmoor. Acclaimed for its teaching and research, the University of Plymouth has 23 Higher Education Academy National Teaching Fellows.