Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | London Campus | 3 Years | 11-MAY-20
- Full-time | London Campus | 3 Years | FEB
- Full-time | London Campus | 3 Years | JAN-21
- Full-time | London Campus | 3 Years | OCT-20
- Full-time | Sir Tom Cowie Campus | 3 Years | SEP-20
- Part-time | Sir Tom Cowie Campus | 4 - 5 Years | SEP-20
- UCAS Tariff
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
Grades / Points
Our typical offer will be in the region of 112 points from a minimum of two A Levels or equivalent (for example 1 x AVCE double award).
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Sunderland has 20,000 students at four campuses, in Sunderland, London and Hong Kong. Key strengths are sciences, advanced manufacturing, software, enterprise and innovation and creative industries, reflected in its world-leading research, global partnerships, and knowledge transfer partnerships. The university recently opened a new School of Medicine, with the first students starting their MBChB Medicine course in September 2019.
197 Marsh Wall Docklands