- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Access to HE Diploma
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
Grades / Points
Standard offer: AAA including English Literature or combined English Literature and Language.Contextual offer: ABB including A in English Literature or combined English Literature and Language.http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/entry-requirements-qualifications/contextual-offers/ for more information about contextual offers.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Bristol, founded in 1876, is one of the top 50 universities in the world (QS World University Rankings 2020). The university is at the heart of Bristol, a historic, lively and green city in the south-west of England.