- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- GCSE/National 4/National 5
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
Grades / Points
including Mathematics and a scienceIf you are not taking Physics A level and are passionate about studying BEng Aerospace Engineering, find out about our pre-sessional Faculty of Engineering Physics Pathway programme. We would still require AAB from your A levels which must include Maths. For more information about the Pathway programme please see www.sheffield.ac.uk/aerospace/undergraduates/apply/physicspathway or contact the department for more details. Please note that this is only available to applicants who do not require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Sheffield is a leading Russell Group university, founded over 100 years ago. It is renowned for the excellence, impact and distinctiveness of its research-led learning and teaching; and famous for its vibrant student social life in a unique city.