Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | St David's Park, Carmarthen | 3 Years | MAR-20
- Full-time | St David's Park, Carmarthen | 3 Years | SEP-20
- A level
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Access to HE Diploma
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
Grades / Points
Health or science-related courses desirable
About this University
Swansea University is set on two beachfront campuses either side of Swansea's bustling city centre, offering students the perfect combination of study and seaside living. The university provides outstanding teaching, learning and positive outcomes for its students (awarded a gold rating, TEF 2018).
St David's Park, Carmarthen