- A level
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
Grades / Points
ABB (General Studies accepted).
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
Loughborough University is based on a fantastic 440-acre single-site campus at the heart of the UK. All undergraduate courses offer the option to include a year in industry as part of the degree. The student experience is renowned, with endless opportunities to get involved in at Loughborough Students' Union.