Select your preferred course from the options available below.
- Full-time | Liverpool John Moores University | 4 Years | 21-SEP-20
- Sandwich | Liverpool John Moores University | 5 Years | 21-SEP-20
- A level
- UCAS Tariff
- Leaving Certificate - Higher Level (Ireland) (first awarded in 2017)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
Grades / Points
Minimum number of A Levels required: 2Subject specific requirements: Minimum of 80 UCAS points at A2 Level from Maths and one of the following: Physics, Chemistry, Computing, Further Maths, Electronics or Engineering.Is general studies acceptable? YesAre AS level awards acceptable? Acceptable only when combined with other qualificationsAverage A Level offer: ABBMaximum AS Level points accepted: 20
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) is a modern, student-centric university with a heritage that stretches back to 1823. Students are offered university experience informed by exceptional research and extensive industry links, producing graduates who are socially engaged and entrepreneurial. Wherever they've come from and wherever they are planning to get to, LJMU helps students find their place in the world.
Liverpool John Moores University
Student Recruitment and Admissions
Exchange Station Tithebarn Street