This industry-focused three-year course combines the core areas of environmental science with business and management concepts to create highly employable graduates. This innovative degree combines the critical skills of an environmental scientist with the business skills of a management specialist. Tailored to give you a unique blend of environmental and business expertise, skills and experience, this course is ideal for those seeking a rewarding career as an environmental management professional.
- A level
- Scottish Higher
- Scottish Advanced Higher
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Pearson BTEC Extended Diploma (QCF)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Certificate (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma (first teaching from September 2016)
- Pearson BTEC Subsidiary Diploma (QCF)
- Welsh Baccalaureate - Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate (first teaching September 2015)
- Cambridge International Pre-U Certificate - Principal
- Access to HE Diploma
- Extended Project
Grades / Points
Typical offer: ABB, to include one science subject from Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Psychology, Geology or Environmental Studies; plus a pass in the associated practical science assessment where applicable. General Studies, Thinking Skills and Critical Thinking are excluded for entry.Contextual offer: BBB, to include one from the above list; plus a pass in the associated practical science assessment where applicable.
This section explains how much you will need to pay in tuition fees to study this course at this university. Fees vary by country of residence so make sure you select which country of residence applies to you.
£9,250 per year
These are the tuition fees you pay if you are resident in England
About this University
The University of Southampton dates back to 1862: located on the south coast of England, it is close to the New Forest and the Isle of Wight. The main campus is north of the city centre, near to a large managed woodland. There are excellent road, rail, sea and air links and London is just over an hour away by train.
Main Site - Highfield Campus